Five-acre site at 30 Bell Street, near Highway 41and Melanie Street in Eganville
Number of Apartments
- 36 units, wheelchair accessible, including
- 29 One-Bedroom Apartments
- 6 Two- Bedroom Apartments
- 1 Bachelor Apartment
- Rents and increases follow the guidelines of the Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing.
- The annual income of applicants must be within maximum income levels.
The Ministry of Health and Long Term Care funds personal care and support for eligible residents.
There is an additional fee for optional services.
Hydro and heat included in rent
Main meal compulsory for all residents: 5:00 PM.
Meal plan available for lunch.